Spa Purge attacks the root cause of most spa maintenance problems- the buildup of non-living organic waste contamination! Oils, lotions, cosmetics, hair products, and other non-living organics build up in spa water to produce cloudiness, unpleasant odors, and foaming. These contaminants collect and build up in spas, circulation systems and filters. By purging the spa plumbing, you can improve water clarity and reduce the amount of time and effort needed to maintain your spa.
Directions for use:
- Remove cartridge filter elements.
- With spa water temperature at 95 degrees F or higher and circulation running, add entire contents of bottle to spa water.
- Run jets for a minimum of 5 minutes. Note: If foaming becomes excessive, turn jets off. Some foaming is expected during the purge process.
- Maintain water temperature at 95 degrees F and allow spa to circulate overnight with jets off.
- Drain and rinse/clean out the surfaces of the spa. Refill the spa water and reinstall the filter elements.
- Proceed with normal spa maintenance.
For Jetted Tubs:
- Fill tub with hot water 1 inch above the jets.
- Add 1/2 bottle of Spa Purge.
- Turn jets on for 5 minutes (some foaming will occur).
- Turn jets off and let sit for at least 5 hours.
- Turn jets on to flush the system.
- Drain tub & clean surface as needed.