What is Not covered under this warranty?
- Bubble Damage: Breaking and flaking of bubble material is not a defect, but is caused by acidic water conditions, and/or high levels of chlorine in the water.
- Sun Damage: Discoloration and degradation from UV rays while removed from the pool. When rolled or folded, cover your solar cover or place indoors.
- Tears or Rips: Damage caused by acts of God, humans or animals is not covered.
To enhance the durability of your solar cover:
- Put away your solar blanket (covered or in a shady location) when shocking the pool
- Place cover on the pool only when chlorine level is below 2.5 ppm
- Place cover on the pool only when pH level is above 7.2
- Remove sticks and leaves gently and clean the blanket if dirty
- When storing a solar blanket on a reel, use the Poly Tarp or the Solar Blanket Cover
- When storing a solar blanket folded, place in a shady area or inside
- The 12 Mil Blue/Black Solar Blankets are an envoirnmentally friendly way to raise the temperature of your swimming pool and retain the heat for a longer period of time. The Blue/Black Solar Blankets are designed for the consumers who want excellent heat retention so your pool heats faster and stays warm longer, with the capability to heat your pool water up to 15 degrees, and to keep your water warm longer.
Featuring fantastic heat retention with UV stabilized resin construction and hundreds of tiny air pockets which capture heat from the sun and transfer it to your pool water so you can have a relaxing time in your pool.
Saves money on chemical costs and maintenance times by reducing chemical loss through evaporation. Saves time and maintenance by keeping leaves, bugs and other debris from falling into your pool when it is covered.